您好!欢迎来到halibbs
关注我们
扫码关注官方微信
手机版
手机扫描直接访问
热搜: 活动 交友

During renewal, measures on the site will temporarily stop.

回复
查看
[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
finacex616@ 发表于 2024-2-20 14:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What do I do to help people who are worried that their search rankings won't return even after several weeks after simply renewing their site with the desire to ``make the design more modern'' or ``change the atmosphere of the site'? I've seen ten people.It's tough for Mr. A to go to great lengths to renew, but not see any results.AokiEveryday, I keep praying for my ranking to come back, but my wishes often don't reach the search engines.

Therefore, this time, in order to reduce such unfortunate Special Data people, we will tell you what you should always remember when considering site renewal.Mr. A, thank you very much! I'm looking forward to it.Aoki: The first thing you should be aware of is that ``during the renewal, measures on the site will stop .During the renewal process, the production company is working on the site, so we are often unable to modify the site for a while. Furthermore, large-scale site renewals will greatly reduce the resources of your company's web staff.It would be great if there were a lot of web staff at the company who could afford it, but realistically that doesn't happen...As a result, measures such as ``publishing new content'' and ``changing the inquiry form'' will be suspended .

Mr. A: That was certainly a blind spot. How long should I estimate how long the measures will be suspended?AokiIfit's just the release work and subsequent implementation confirmation, it will probably take about 2 to 3 weeks. However, even if the renewal process itself goes fairly smoothly, it will still take two to three months in total, and realistically, in most cases it will take about six months.Mr. A: It's longer than I expected.Aoki:Of course, measures will not stop during all periods, but you should think carefully beforehand whether or not you want to devote resources to renewing your site. In many cases, it is better to allocate the time and budget for renewal to existing measures .

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则