查看
[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
Arfankdg186 发表于 2023-4-12 18:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I haven t taken classes at other schools so I can t compare but I took Tamwood s classes myself and while interacting with my classmates around me I became able to speak write and listen to English more. I think it s good because I m motivated to become one. I ve only been taking classes for two weeks so far so I may be able to see more in the future. When I graduate from ESL and proceed to Co op I hope to be able to answer the questionnaire again.A college that has campuses in cities and resorts and offers more practical study and experience with university approved quality.

Colleges universities with programs of less than year Colleges and Universities with year programs Colleges with Co op Practicum Programs College with customer service customer service co op College with hotel and tourism co op Colleges with business and marketing co ops College with IT digital marketing web development web design co op small number of people・cozy school Schools where you can receive have been running phone number list summer camps for children for many years and the company started from there. There are four divisions summer camps for children language schools career education and travel. In the STM Star Award an award that determines the number one place in various fields for each region we have won the number one English school and summer camp in North America.

He has a business background which is rare for a school and management is business like in a sense and is more customer oriented. If something happens the president will also join the meeting. The instructors are all business people and it is a school that is strong in careers. With campuses in Vancouver Whistler and Toronto it is a multinational homely college with a language school. Because it is multinational you can touch various English. It is characterized by the close distance between teachers and students such as graduates coming to play.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则