[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
mostakimseo08 发表于 2022-9-25 12:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 mostakimseo08 于 2022-9-25 13:06 编辑

Notebook First of all I think it is very important to have a tool that serves as an epicenter beacon and map. Having ideas is not always easy but it is easy to lose them and they fall into oblivion. On the other hand I am convinced of the need for materialization and rituals that help us create sensory manifestations of our determinations . The first step is to get a notebook or notebook  preferably a new one that is used specifically for monitoring these  actions. I have always believed that it is important to lead by example. That's why I already have my notebook as you can see.

I chose a notebook with a photographic theme With a labeling e-commerce photo editing machine I made tabs for each of the sections and tried to leave enough space for each item. This is a workbook meant to be carried with me at all times to make notes paste cutouts etc. It pays to be reasonably portable in size. I also like Moleskine notebooks  although for this type of use I find them a bit limited and frankly expensive. Complement your physical notebook with and download the free app for your mobile device available for iOS or Android.

This can be a great digital addition to your notebook where you can also keep notes and sync them across devices. If your life is very techie you can use your Evernote to keep track of your  actions. I personally think notebook and Evernote complement each other  and the digital version of your notebooks has the advantage of always being available on your phone tablet or computer. On the other hand in Evernote you can take photos or record voice notes  which can also be very convenient.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则