• 分  类:房屋出租/合租 房屋求租 
  • 联系人:cghnhj
  • 电   话:fbhd
  • 手   机:fd
  • 邮   件:muhitsak@gmail.comd
  • 微   信:xchgn
  • Q   Q:1234
  • 服务语言:汉语 
提示:最近广告内容内发现有网址骗取QQ账号等私人信息,请大家提高警惕,不要点击进入陌生网址。如发现含有诈骗信息内容,请向管理员举报!
  • 详细描述
More than 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing. As the world becomes digital, he wants to keep up and is looking forward to building a career in digital marketing. He said that as digital marketing has taken hold in the market, businesses should also have an online presence to connect with their target audience to maximize revenue. He further believes that digital marketing is not only a boon for advertisers and marketers but also for individuals who wish to develop their careers in this field. Considering all these factors, he decided to take a digital marketing course from Digital Vidya. Which course of Digital Vidya did you attend? How does it help you gain new skills related to digital marketing? Md Jafri: I attended Certified Digital Marketing Master (CDMM) from Digital Vidya. I got to learn everything there is to know about digital marketing, from basic to advanced. Gain an in-depth understanding of digital marketing from strategy to execution. I learned about email marketing through Digital Vidya's CDMM course. Social media marketing, SEO, search engine marketing, web analytics and inbound marketing. Why did you choose Digital Vidya’s course? Md Jafri: I did research on the top institutes offering digital marketing training. When I learned about Digital Vidya, I looked for more detailed information. As a result, I received positive feedback about the course and after-course support. Then, I shortlisted the top 3 digital marketing agencies in India, and after comprehensive comparison, I finally chose Digital Vidya.

Some of the best features include: (i) Online Classrooms (ii) You are assigned a coordinator to answer questions related to any course, lesson, assignment or certificate  [url=https://www.latestdatabase.cn/phone-data  Any questions related to /]Phone Data[/url] . (iii) Q&A platform where you can ask any questions after the course. (iv) Placement assistance (v) Flexibility in course selection (vi) Refund if you are not satisfied after a course. (7) Best Industry Trainer Why do you think it is important to learn digital marketing today? Md Jafri: The market has changed dramatically. Businesses and consumers alike have moved into the digital realm. Therefore, in order to keep up with the changing trends, one must ensure that they have relevant knowledge about digital marketing. Therefore, it becomes important to learn digital marketing. You can do this by taking a digital marketing course. Accelerate your career or business! Learn and leverage digital marketing Attend a free live orientation event to share the benefits you can foresee in developing a career in the digital marketing industry. Md Jafri: Some of the benefits are: (i) You can get part-time or full-time employment. (ii) You can start your career as a freelancer. (iii) You can start your own business (iv) You can train and educate others How do you stay updated with the latest trends in digital marketing? What digital marketing resources (i.e. blogs/websites/apps) do you visit regularly? Md Jafri: Digital Vidya, Quora and Backlinko/ MasterBlogging/Shoutmeloud Question and Answer Platform Which are your 3 favorite digital media channels (e.g. Twitter, Google, etc.)? Why? Dr. Jaffrey: (i) Google – All time favorite, basically it’s a search engine but you can do a lot of research.

[img]http://zh-cn.ealeads.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/phone data.png[/img ]

For digital marketers, Google is a boon. It has valuable products like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Google Trends, Google Scholar, etc. (ii) Facebook – You can find all the people there and is one of the best social media platforms. (iii) Linkedin – This is a pure enterprise platform where you can find a sophisticated and educated audience. You can also publish your articles and create brand pages here. What are your 3 favorite digital marketing tools? Dr. Jaffrey: (i) Google Keyword Planner for Keyword Research (ii) Portent- Title Generator (iii) Pixabay- Free Stock Images (iv) Smallseotool- for Plagiarism Check (v) Ubersugesst-google Automate searches or create long tail keywords (vi) Buzzsump /google Trends - Popularity of any topic Share the names of 3 people you respect in digital marketing. Md Jafri: Ankit Singla, Pradeep Chopra and Brian What advice do you have for freshers who want to pursue a career in digital marketing? Md Jafri: First of all, welcome to the world of digital marketing. If you want to build a career in digital marketing, you need to develop a habit of continuous learning. Continue to practice what you have learned. Follow some of the best digital marketing expert blogs like Harsh Agarwal, Ankit Singhla, Neil Patel, Brian, Moz, HubSpot, Search Engine Land, Search Engine Journal, and Digital Vidya. Create your own blog on WordPress and implement all your ideas. Also, run Google and Facebook ads for better understanding. What challenges might one face when entering the digital marketing industry? How does he/she overcome this? Md Jafri: I don't know what other people are facing. How I feel, I have to tell you the solution. (i) Storytelling questions – using HubSpot (ii) Title related questions – .

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则