• 分  类:机场接送 
  • 联系人:RTGJU
  • 电   话:RTUJ
  • 手   机:TYGKIJ
  • 邮   件:powevi7933@astegol.com
  • 微   信:5879
  • Q   Q:46
  • 服务语言:English 粤语 
提示:最近广告内容内发现有网址骗取QQ账号等私人信息,请大家提高警惕,不要点击进入陌生网址。如发现含有诈骗信息内容,请向管理员举报!
  • 详细描述
Empathetic code. You may want to consider adding documentation for key system elements. Also consider documenting key components and aspects of the system. Diagrams will be particularly useful you can use for example diagrams prepared in Mermaid . Much more important however is proper documentation of changes added to the code repository. Each commit added to the repository contains a message.

Make sure it contains all the necessary information. Summary I really wanted to avoid complaining about how bad and bad these programmers are. My goal was to contribute to building projects full of empathetic Phone Number List programmers. I hope this post has sparked some thoughts and reflections in you. If so I encourage you to share it wherever you see fit. Let me know in the comments if empathy in code is important to you and what empathetic code means to you! Additional materials and sources SOLID KISS and DRY.

Design patterns – what are they and why are they worth knowing Comments in the code FIRST unit tests Mermaid – Diagrams as a Code Coding with Empathy blog How Empathy Can Make You a Better Software Engineer Empathy Driven Development How Engineers Can Tap into This Critical Skill Top Best Practices For Empathetic Coding From Good to Great The Power of Empathy in Programming just add an if Did you know that devszc zepaniak.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则